Monday, February 22, 2010

Space Coffee

Alright, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been pretty busy the last few months. I logged in today for the first time in quite some time. I was surprised to see traffic has actually increased significantly. I don’t think it’s fair to leave tens of people waiting for new coffee content.

First a few updates. My Sonofresco coffee roaster refurbishing project has been on the same hiatus my blogging has been on and because of a few technical issues probably will stay that way for a bit. Actually, that may be my only coffee related update.

Since I have been away awhile I thought I would put up a quirky coffee video. I came across this video on youtube the other day. Okay so maybe I haven't been that busy if I have time to watch videos of astronauts drinking space coffee, but I am glad to see that our astronauts have found a way to drink coffee in space. However, I think I will put off career as an astronaut until they figure out how to pull a decent shot of espresso in micro gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment